September 4, 2012
Ben and Sam discuss two baseball mysteries: the Orioles’ success in 2012, and MLB’s blackout policy.
- Baltimore Orioles
- One-run wins
- MLB Advanced Media
Eagle sound clip
Up and In has recorded their last episode. Ben is recording from Langara Island, British Columbia. Sam is recording with the Honda Fit door open.
- Are the Orioles actually as good as their record suggests?
- Will fans be able to watch in-market games via official streams in the next five years?
- What is the future of baseball streaming? Can fans watch in market via official streams?
- Effectively Wild Episode 34: Making Sense of the Orioles and MLB’s Blackout Policy
- One-Run Winners: Good or Lucky? by Russell Carleton
- If One-Run Games Were All That Mattered by Ben Lindbergh
- Baseball's Technology Play with Mike Ozanian and Bob Bowman