July 26, 2012
Ben and Sam examine how the Nationals have gone about implementing and publicizing Stephen Strasburg’s innings limit and revisit Billy Beane’s trades from last winter in light of Oakland’s success.
- Oakland Athletics' success
- Billy Beane offseason trades
- Stephen Strasburg innings limit
- Can the Nationals go back on the limit given how they publicized it?
- Washington Nationals
Duck quacking sound clip
- Should the A's regret their offseason trades in light of their success this season?
- Ben is skeptical that an innings limit is required for Strasburg, assuming he is doing regular maintenance between starts.